Skip to content
- 3 bulbs of fennel
- 1 handful of almonds
- 3 oranges
- a few springs of fresh mint
- 2 handfuls of rocket
- sherry vinegar
- extra virgin olive oil
- Using a speed peeler, shave the fennel, then place in a bowl of ice water.
- Toast the almonds in a dry frying pan, then crush in a pestle and mortar.
- Peel and very thinly slice the oranges, then arrange on a platter.
- Pick the mint leaves. Drain the fennel, spin, then mix with the mint, rocket, a splash of sherry vinegar and oil, and season well with sea salt and black pepper.
- Scatter the fennel mixture over the oranges and top with toasted almonds.